Your home is one big bundle of living breathing energy. Many times in my life I have thought I was coping and my energy and stress levels were fine. It was only once I took a deeper look at what was happening around me that I realized my home was showing symptoms of stress and thus was I.
It’s my intention with this article to offer you a deeper insight as to whether or not you and your home are stressed.
NINE GUARANTEED SIGNS THAT YOUR HOME IS PRESSURED:
* Light bulbs blow all the time : usually from a build up of annoyance:
* Arguments and disagreements transpire often:
* Mess that merely won’t go away no matter how often you clean it up, it just keeps coming back again like a “mess magnet”
* Issues keep breaking. It seems everyone at home has developed a case of the “dropsies”. If you find yourself stressed you are living in your head rather than grounded and more likely to drops issues. Read my article on grounding if you are unclear about what grounding is and how to ground yourself.
* Electric appliances always malfunctioning:
* Incidents, cuts and bruises more than usual inside home. You just keep bumping straight into things.
* Cut fingers and burns while in the kitchen:
* On-going computer problems. Even though this is component of electrical appliances stress can develop very quickly in and around the computer area.
5. Can’t find things. Keys and even stuff go missing. Does not include shoes. We all know stray socks go to sock heaven.
WHAT CAUSES A STRESSED PROPERTY:
There are many reasons your home may become loaded with stressed energy. One of the most common is definitely building renovations nearby. Constant noises, the coming and going of the workman can quickly cause disruption and anxiety to the normal flow of your life.
Learn is that you, your partner or children are providing it home. If anyone is sense anxious tense or upset regularly then you are filling your home develop this energy on a daily basis.
Neighbours happen to be another possibility. The closer your own neighbours the more likely their influence. This particular of course is only a concern if your neighbors have a very different vibe to you and therefore are perhaps noisy, abusive or bothersome.
Difficult relatives or friends come to stay.
SIMPLE STEPS TO DE-STRESS IN ADDITION TO DETOX YOUR HOME:
Firstly recognize the main location where you believe all the stress is gathering e. gary the gadget guy Lounge, kitchen, dining table or visitor bedroom etc
Secondly target all your energy and attention onto that room or space for at least one week. Offer your love and attention.
three or more.
Now that you have identified the “hot spot” for stress give this place an impressive spring clean. Floors generally hold the most negative vibes consequently pick everything up off the floor and give the boards, rugs or carpeting a fabulous clean. Once I’ve cleaned the floors I usually give them a light-weight spray with mixture of water plus the essential oil eucalyptus. As I live in Quotes eucalyptus is abundant and very internal cleansing and purifying.
If you adored this information and you would like to receive additional info pertaining to stressser kindly go to our web site.
Sprinkle the ground with rock salt. I have professionally used rock salt for years and I guarantee it is one of the easiest ways to cleanse any space. The much longer you are able to leave it sprinkled on the floor the more effective. Once you feel the energy has shifted you can vacuum it up. I personally opt to leave the rock salt no less than 12 hours and maximum 24 hours.
Simplify that space. To ensure the anxious energy doesn’t build up again too rapidly eliminate unwanted, unloved, unused, shattered stuff from the room. This will help support lifting the vibes.
Upon having shifted the energy in the room or place you can now uplift its vibes even further by burning essentials oils, trying to play calming music or mantra’s, burning up candles, incense or even adding crystals. Playing high vibration music even the sounds of nature all day (even if you are not at home) can shift the most stubborn of energies over the few days but you must do the ground do the job of steps 3, 4 and even 5 first.
Once you have done every one of the above you will very quickly start to notice a new experience in your home.
However , if you still think after doing all of the above that your kitchen is still holding stress you simply need to go deeper. There may be many stress sheets waiting to be peeled away. This older your home the more layers.